Fisher Scoggins Waters’ are experienced environmental solicitors who provide sound legal advice on Waste Management. Our solicitors advise on –
- The regulation of waste management activities (including the transport, treatment, and disposal of waste)
- Permitting, registration and exemption requirements (under Schedule 3 of the Environmental Permitting Regulations)
- Compliance assessment, monitoring and enforcement.
- Recycling and recovery obligations, including packaging and WEEE
- Transferring permits and advising on requirements for transfer
If you would like more information on how Fisher Scoggins Waters could make a difference to your Environmental Issue, please contact us by telephone 0207 489 2035 or email Mark Scoggins